NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
LITTLE WHITE LION Gt. YARMOUTH L index N index
W index White Lion
106 KING STREET
ROW 134
 NELSON WARD - CLOSED
LACON & Co 1819
PAGET & Co 1824
STEWARD & PATTESON to 1904
Licensees :
-
WILLIAM BROWN 1819
JOHN EVERITT 1824
WILLIAM HUTSON 1830 - 1831
WILLIAM ALLEN MOORE 1836
WILLIAM JINKERSON 1839
JAMES SUFFLING 1845
EDWARD ROOF 1846
ROBERT FISK 1850
SARAH LAWRENCE 1854
EDWARD GODFREY 1855
Fined 30s on Saturday 16th June 1855 for having house open on the previous Sunday, during hours of divine service.
SAMUEL SAGO * 1856 - 1858
MARY BALLS 1863
JAMES BENSLEY 1865 - 1871
WILLIAM BRUNNING
& fisherman
1875 - 1883
Mrs BRUNNING 1886
THOMAS TYRRELL 1888 - 1901



Located on the North East corner of Row 134, Middlegate Street to King Street.

Given in 1879 as the WHITE LION and in 1890
as the LITTLE NEW WHITE LION
also found as the NEW WHITE LION. ( 1831, 1839, 1850 & 1858 )
Address as Littlegate Opening 1858.

S&P offered at the Brewster Sessions of 24.08.1901, to transfer the full licence to the STATION BEER STORES and to give up the licence of the LONDON TAVERN, Middlegate Street.
The application was refused.

Premises sold July 1904