NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
ALEXANDRA INN KINGS LYNN index
St. ANNES STREET
Near St. Nicholas
NORTH END WARD FULL LICENCE CLOSED by 1918
KINGS LYNN PETTY SESSION REGISTERS PS 4/3/1 to 4/3/4 ( August 1872 to 1965 )
ELIJAH EYRES  
MILLER  
BENTLEY  
ELIJAH EYRES  ( By 1900 E. Eyres Brewery was owned by Morgans Brewery of Norwich but trading continued under the old name )
Licensees :
MATTHEW EMMERSON
& fisherman
to 1872
AMBROSE VINE 25.11.1872
JOHN MARCH 11.08.1873
THOMAS TAYLOR 13.10.1873
THOMAS ROBERT FLANDERS 10.08.1874
ROBERT ELLIS 16.08.1875
AMELIA ELLIS 16.06.1906
EDWARD ALBERT PORTER 07.01.1907
DONALD REGINALD HOLROYD 13.10.1908
ALBERT BISHOP COWEN 02.01.1911
to closure

Formerly the FOX & HOUNDS -  renamed 1871.

Offered by Eyres as a Freehold Public House for sale by auction 22.07.1878.

Referred for Compensation 12.03.1917
Closed by Compensation & licence removed 27.03.1918.