NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
DUKE OF CONNAUGHT KINGS LYNN D Index
P Index T Index
St NICHOLAS STREET
near CHAPEL STREET
JEWS LANE WARD FULL LICENCE CLOSED 03.09.1970
KINGS LYNN PETTY SESSION REGISTERS PS 4/3/1 to 4/3/4 ( August 1872 to 1965 )
SEED of Norwich
MILLER  
BENTLEY  
EYRES  
MORGANS  
BULLARDS 07.01.1961
WATNEY MANN to closure 1970
Licensees :
MARY ANN PARSLEY
( Prince Arthur )
by 1872
WILLIAM JAMES RANSOM 27.09.1975
FREDERICK BURTON by 1891
RICHARD HAWKER 08.1892
JOSEPH SLIBOUSKY 15.10.1894
ALEXANDER MITCHELSON JONES 14.10.1895
ALFRED CHARLES STRINGER 1902
WILLIAM BLAZEBY 16.07.1906
GEORGE PARSLEY 04.01.1909
Convicted 23.04.1917 for permitting drunkenness - Fine 40/-
WILLIAM JAMES ELY 04.10.1926
WALTER FREDERICK HAMMOND 07.07.1952
GEORGE HENRY LONG 04.10.1954

The TUB ( 1846 )

Became the PRINCE ARTHUR by 1872.

Given as the DUKE OF CONNAUGHT by 1883

Market Day extension granted 1956.

Morgans sales for 1960 were :-
Barrels of beer - 116
Spirits - 32