NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
GREYFRIARS TAVERN KINGS LYNN Index
BLACKFRIARS ROAD NORTH END WARD FULL LICENCE See the FENMAN
KINGS LYNN PETTY SESSION REGISTERS PS 4/3/1 to 4/3/3 ( 1903 to 1956 )
T. E. BAGGE  
RICHARD LUDWIG BAGGE  
STEWARD & PATTESON Purchased by S&P in 1929
WATNEY MANN  
BRENT WALKER  
Licensees :
-
ARTHUR REEDER 1883
ALFRED DRAKE by 1888
WILLIAM CODRINGTON
( Frederick Codrington in Kellys 1904 )
10.10.1904
MARY MARIA CODRINGTON 10.02.1913
GEORGE BAGGE 04.10.1915
FRANCES ALICE BAGGE 01.10.1917
FRANK HENRY WITHERS 05.01.1925
GEORGE ROBERT FULLER 04.01.1943
IRENE ADELAIDE KNIGHTS 07.12.1964


1934 location plan - norfolkpubs
1934 location plan
1975 imape by David Apps ©
© Image by David Apps 1975


Built on land formerly owned by the Blackfriars.
Located on the corner of Blackfriars Road and Waterloo Street.

First found 1881.
Not found in Licence Registers until 1903.

Recorded in Bagges Brewery documents as formerly the TAP.

( Adjoined the EAST ANGLIAN HOTEL )


Became the FENMAN