NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
NORFOLK WINE VAULTS KINGS LYNN Index
6 SOUTH LYNN PLAIN SOUTHGATE WARD FULL LICENCE See ANCHOR
KINGS LYNN PETTY SESSION REGISTERS PS 4/3/1 to PS 4/3/3 ( August 1872 to 1956 )
JOHN MARRIOTT &
LEWIS WHINCOP JARVIS
Conveyed to Elizabeth Perriman as documents dated 18th January 1870
ELIZA PERRIMAN of Kings Lynn to 1880
DONALD STEWARD  
STEWARD & PATTESON  
Licensees :
-
-  
THOMAS ARMES 1861 - ( 1864 )
JAMES WALKER 21.08.1867
M. PERRIMAN 1871
ELIZA PERRIMAN by 1872
JOHN HEYHOE 07.02.1881
THOMAS SWAIN 27.06.1881
JAMES REEDER 17.10.1881
WILLIAM PEARSON 26.06.1882
HENRY DURRANT
( House renamed Anchor at or after this time)
07.05.1883




Located on the corner of Church Lane and South Lynn Plain.

Listed as the STAR in 1864

Purchased from Eliza Perriman & James Perriman by Henry Staniforth Patteson & Donald Steward c1880.
A payment of £400 was authorised by the latter, 29th November 1880


Became the ANCHOR by 1888,
possibly from 1883