Given as the RECRUITING OFFICER in 1803
and in 1822.
Referred for Compensation 12.02.1906.
Licence extinct 09.05.1907
The Lynn Advertiser of 22nd February 1907
advertised the sale by auction, 7th March 1907, of all that valuable
Freehold House ....lately known as the Recruiting Sergeant.
Containing 4 bed-rooms, bar, kitchen, parlour, pantry, and yard and
wash-house at rear, with spacious stabling for about six horses, the whole
abutting on property belonging to Mr H Thew north, on the Market Place
south, on property of Messrs Bullard east, and on that of the Mayor and