NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
STONEMASONS ARMS KINGS LYNN index
29 SOUTH EVERARD ROAD SOUTHGATE WARD FULL LICENCE CLOSED c1950
KINGS LYNN PETTY SESSION REGISTERS PS 4/3/1 to 4/3/4 ( August 1872 to 1965 )
EYRES  
MILLER  
BENTLEY  
HENRY BULLARD  
BULLARD & SONS  
Licensees :
-
-  
-  
THOMAS PATTERSON
Age 53 in 1861
* 1854 - 1863
ANN JICKLING * 1864
HENRY CLARK * 1865
JOHN J. BLACKMAN 1867 - 1868
WILLIAM WHITEHEAD * 1869
GEORGE HODGSON by 1871
HARRIETT BUNN 14.10.1872
WILLIAM BULLEN 15.10.1877
ROBERT STANTON 27.06.1881
WILLIAM THOMAS COCKS
& carpenter
( Appeared before the Lynn Bankruptcy Court 14.10.1907 as reported in the Lynn Advertiser of 18th October 1907 )
17.10.1881
ERNEST ALBERT EASTO ( Easter ? ) 07.10.1907
WILLIAM HARPER 12.10.1908
ELI GOODWIN 08.01.1912
ELIZABETH AGNES GOODWIN 01.10.1923
HERBERT JARVIS 03.01.1927
WILLIAM ARTHUR ROUSE
( also found as Rowe )
Brewery representative ?
02.02.1953




Thomas Patterson is recorded as a wood carver at South Everard Street in 1854.
In 1861 he is a carver at this address and a carver and gilder in 1863.

The Lynn Advertiser of 19th May 1899:-

Offered for sale by auction by the executors of the late
Mr Edmund Bullard. The sale to take place at the Globe Hotel
on Tuesday May 30th 1899.
The property held by Bullard & Sons Ltd and the
lease to expire on 24th December 1899.

The Lynn Advertiser of 2nd June 1899 recorded that the house
was purchased by a Mr Larkin, of Norwich for the sum of £1,510
 
Licence provisionally removed to `Premises to be built on Losinga Road' 04.02.1950. Provisional removal confirmed 06.03.1950.

Licence & licensee transferred to the DISCOVERY,
which opened in 1955.