NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
KINGS HEAD HAVERINGLAND index
NORWICH ROAD EYNESFORD HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 17.12.1956
Eynesford Licence Registers taken 17th September 1794 &  PS/3/4/1 - PS/3/4/6 ( c1880 - 1975 )
MORGANS Leased from Lord De Ramsey of Haveringland
Licensees :
-
THOMAS DINER (?) 1794
-  
Thomas & Mary BREWSTER * 1821 - 1824
JOHN RUST
age 35 in 1841
1836 - 1845
SAMUEL GRAY
age 33 IN 1851
1851- 1858
JOHN GRAY
& cattle dealer
by 1861
WILLIAM WILKERSON
( John Wilkerson given in 1896 )
27.03.1893
ROBERT WILKERSON 01.02.1943
FLORENCE MAY WILKERSON 14.07.1947
PERCY SHEPHERD
( Brewery representative )
12.12.1955

Abraham, son of Thomas & Mary Brewster ( late Barlow) was baptized at Haveringland 9th December 1821.
Thomas is described as a publican but name of house or village is not specified.

( Thanks to Honor Jones )


Stands opposite the village stocks.

Thomas Brewster, late of Haveringland; formerly a publican and shopkeeper, and late a labourer, was to appear before the Court of Insolvent Debtors on 6th November 1826.

Licence surrendered 01.03.1956 in part exchange for a new licence for the YEOMAN, Salhouse Road, Norwich.

Note in Licence Register states
Licence Relinquished 5th June 1956.
Licence not taken on.
House closed 17th December 1956.