NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
BEERHOUSE NORTH RUNCTON Index
- FREEBRIDGE LYNN HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED c1934
-
Licensees :
-  
NICHOLAS COOPER 1845 - 1854
HUGH COOPER
& boot & shoemaker 1856
& shoemaker & farmer 1858
& shoemaker 1864
& farmer 1883


1856 - 1896
CHARLES DREW 1900 - 1912
Mrs ANN DREW 1916
Mrs ELIZA A STALHAM 1922 - 1925
FREDERICK W MALLOWS 1928 - 1933
not found 1934

Image thanks to Len Willgress via Stan Langley. No name of house showing.
c1930 - Fred Mallows licensee.
Image thanks to Len Willgress.


Only found 1845 - 1933
No house name yet proved.

( In 1844 Charles Goodwin of Chapel Street, Kings Lynn is the owner of house and land in North Runcton. Name of property appears to be NINE BELLS. Could it be this house? )

Recorded in 1901 census a Public house ( outside )

The above photograph dates from c1930.
The sign above the door reads:-

FREDERICK W. MALLOWS
Licensed to sell BEER By Retail.
Not to be consumed on the Premises.
Dealer in Tobacco