NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
LONGE ARMS SPIXWORTH Index
- TAVERHAM HUNDRED FULL LICENCE -
TAVERHAM LICENCE REGISTERS PS 9/8/3 (1903 to 1957)
BULLARDS First licensed 10.05.1932
WATNEY MANN  
ENTERPRISE INNS  
Licensees :
DOUGLAS ARTHUR OLIVER BAKER 10.05.1932
GEORGE HENRY BRINGLOE 19.11.1932
ALFRED HARRISON TOOLEY 03.03.1955
-
-
...... PATRICK c1962
....... DAWES c1964
-
DAVE WHITING &
ERIC DONELLY
2010 
DAVID MAY &
SARAH BULLEY ( sister )
June 2013
-  

Spixworth - 04.08.1996
August 1996

Licence of TROWEL & HAMMER at Stoke Ferry was allowed to lapse by Bullards in order to gain this one.
Provisional licence granted 10.05.1932

House named after John Longe, Lord of the Manor in 1800's
See Sprowston BRICKMAKERS for his opinion of Public Houses.