The creditors of Mr John Fish were desired to meet at the Ram, according to
an announcement 9th May 1785.
Shown on Bryant's 1826 map.
Selling Lacons fine ales in early 1900's
Reopened as the OLD RAM
13th July 1985,
following extensive refurbishment.
( On ``Live Aid Day '' )
Recommended in the GOOD PUB GUIDE 1998
Thanks to Roger
Waters for update 25.10.01