NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
ARMY & NAVY STORES NORWICH A index
T index
7 TOMBLAND
PRINCES STREET
St GEORGE TOMBLAND FULL LICENCE See EDITH CAVELL
NORWICH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 1/8/1 - PS 1/8/4 (1867 to 1965)
BULLARD & SONS  
Licensees :
-
- -
FREDERICK BUTLER Occupant  1878
ELIZABETH THURLOW 22.07.1879
EDWARD VICTOR SMITH 10.10.1905
THOMAS EDWIN JOHNSON 13.02.1914
WALTER EDWARD JOHNSON 18.08.1914
ALBERT JOHN GUY 05.01.1926
LILY GUY 06.04.1943
BENJAMIN FRED BIRD 11.02.1947
GEORGE EDWARD MORRIS 05.04.1947



A beerhouse in 1870 and briefly a clothiers shop before the licence of the ELM, St Michael at Plea was finally removed to these premises 22.07.1879 and the sign changed to the
ARMY & NAVY STORES.

Given as the TOMBLAND STORES 1883 to 1912.

Renamed the EDITH CAVELL 1981

Brief life as COLES  2005 - 2007.

Back to EDITH CAVELL by July 2008