NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
MEDDYZ INN NORWICH M Index Index of Barges,
Steam Barges
Steam Packets, Etc....
T Index
KING STREET St JULIAN - CLOSED
?  
Licensees :
-  
-  
-  

 


Originally MEDDAYS HALL, later MEDDYZ INN.

The hall was incorporated into a new building by merchant Robert Toppes c1430

Bloomfield gives the house as the OLD MEDDEYZ INN in 1741
( page 548)

Perhaps known as THREE MERRY WHERRYMEN
by 1619 to 1774.

Also likely candidate for TWO MERRY WHERRY MEN.


OLD BARGE by 1806

Today known as Dragon Hall