NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
CAPTAIN VANCOUVER KINGS LYNN Kings Lynn
Gaywood
OAK CIRCLE (GAYWOOD) FULL LICENCE CLOSED by November 2011
KINGS LYNN PETTY SESSION REGISTERS PS 4/3/3 &  4/3/4 (1905 to 1965)
STEWARD & PATTESON  
WATNEY MANN  
-  
ENTERPRISE INNS to closure
Licensees :
HENRY ALEXANDER CHESSON
(at Engineers Arms from 1956)
(Died September 1977 - age 74)
13.04.1959
HENRY THOMAS LUSHER
(Harry & Rene)
(Died November 1993 - age 77)
13.04.1959
to early 1970's
.
Mr. E. G. PRATT 1982 - 1983/4
-


June 1994
June 1994

First licence granted 13th April 1959.
(Removed from the ENGINEERS TAVERN)

Licence included in the Borough of Kings Lynn under the County of Norfolk Review Order of 1935.

Closed by November 2011.