
March 1987
Licence granted 18th August 1905 on condition that the full licence
of the WAGGON
& HORSES be surrendered.
Full licence granted 21st April 1937 on removal from the ARMY & NAVY.
Advertised in 1938 as the closest public house to the Yacht Station.
Closed for the duration of WWII according to a letter dated 22nd
August 1941.
Reopened 15th April 1943.

Observed closed by November 2015.